What is your turnaround time?
- Garment production time is 15 business days plus shipping.
- Sticker production time is 7-10 days plus shipping.
- Buttons production time is 7-10 days plus shipping.
Will you do rush orders?
- Yes but rush order fees will apply
- Shirt orders needed in 10 business days or less are subject to a rush fee of 10% of the order total plus rush shipping fees
- Shirt orders needed in 5 business days or less are subject to a rush fee of 25% of the order total plus rush shipping fees
What is your shipping policy?
- All garment orders are shipped ups ground in the continental United States to a commercial address for free.
- All Shipments to a home/residential address will incur shipping fees
- If you don’t have a business address we can ship to a UPS station/UPS store for free- email for deatils
- This takes 1-6 business days depending on location.
- We will ship to Alaska and Hawaii but not for free due to the extra fees to ship to these regions.
- We do not ship internationally due to the fees and paperwork involved.
- Stickers and buttons ordered with garments will all ship together in the same boxes.
- Stickers and buttons ordered separately will ship either ups ground or priority mail depending on the size of the order.
How do you accept payment
- We accept Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit Cards thru online Square Invoice.
- Checks payable to Second Line LLC only!
- No money orders!
- We require 100% of the order total paid in advance of any work starting.
- We do not give credit of any kind.
- We are not a bank but a family owned and operated business and cannot extend credit.
- Once again do not ask for credit or half up front half prior to shipping it won’t happen.
Can I supply my own Garments
- Yes you can supply your own garments some restrictions may apply please email in advance.
What if I am not happy with my order
- Making sure the customer is happy is our most important job
- Contact us as soon as possible and we will do everything possible to correct the problem